Wednesday 2 May 2012

Welcome


Welcome,
To my shiny new illustration blog where I will now be posting all my pretty doodles and other things related to my practice as an illustrator, I hope you enjoy my work starting with my shiny new background picture because who doesn't love Narwhals especially when they wear huge gold chains.

I'm hoping to get an Etsy store set up which shall one day be filled with lovely prints, tote bags and other such delights but I'm concentrating on graduating right now.


: ]

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so good! I'd definitely buy a tote bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful illustration! I absolutely love narwhals, and would make such an amazing tote bag for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful !
    Very talented :)
    New Follower

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete